Do we permit third party behavioral tracking?
Yes, we allow for behavioral tracking by third parties.
How do we make use of your personal data?
We can use any information which we collect in any of the manners that follow:
- In order to better handle your requests for service.
- To be able to quickly process transactions.
- To be able to make improvements to our website so we can more efficiently serve you.
- In order to personalize your experience and to allow us to provide the kind of content and products in which you are most interested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- So we can provide periodic emails about yours orders with us or other goods and services.
The U.S. CAN-SPAM Act is a law which specifies rules for email marketing, establishes requirements for commercial email, gives readers the right to opt out of receiving such emails in the future, and allows for tough penalties for violations. We ask for your email address in order to:
- We could give you more details related to your products
- Market to our mailing list as well as sending emails to you which occur after the original transaction is finished
- Provide you with information, handle inquiries
- Fulfill your orders as well as to send information and updates about orders
- Never utilize disingenuous or inaccurate email subjects or addresses
- Handle opt out requests without delay
- Allow users to unsubscribe by clicking the link towards the end of our emails
- Distinguish the email as an advertisement in some reasonable manner
- Include the contact address of our company
- Keep tabs on third party email marketing service providers should we utilize them
California Online Privacy Protection Act aka CalOPPA
- Individuals may view free parts of our site anonymously
- Users have the ability to change their own personal information by logging into their account within our website
3rd Party Disclosure
We will not trade, sell or in any other way transfer your data to 3rd parties without providing advance notice. This doesn't include contractors and service providers who help us operate our website and related services. In such situations, such providers are obligated to protect such information. Furthermore, we may release your personal data when we believe release is proper to comply with legal obligations, implement site policies, or safeguard others' or our safety and rights. Data that is not personal could be provided to others to support our business goals.
What personal information do we collect from the people who use our blog, website or app?
If you place an order or register on our website, you might need submit information like your first and last name, your email address or additional info in order to help process your requests.
How we protect visitor personal information?
We have our website professionally scanned routinely to identify known security exploits. By doing this we are able to make your experience with our website is protected. Any personal information is contained within secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who require that access so they can fulfill their responsibilities. All people with such privileged access are contractually required to keep all PII private. Moreover, any sensitive data you supply is protected via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) methods. We implement a variety of security measures if a user submits an order to be able to protect your data. Purchases are processed by a third-party gateway. Credit card data is not retained in our systems.
Third party links
At times, we could provide third party products or services on our internet site. These 3rd parties maintain privacy policies separate from ours. Consequently, we don't have any accountability or culpability for the actions of such organizations. Nonetheless, we do desire to protect the credibility of our website and welcome any observations about these entities.
Google AdSense may be in place on this website. The website at https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en has details regarding Google's policies and practices.
When do we acquire info?
Whenever you register in this web-site, place an order, join news from us, participate in a survey, fill out any form and/or enter information into this site, we obtain data.
Fair Information Practices Principles
Privacy regulation in the USA is, for the most part, based on the Fair Information Practices Principles. Its concepts have significantly impacted the advancement of privacy statutes around the world. In under three business days, we will notify users that are affected by email in addition to website notification in the event of a data breach.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the gathering of personal information from children under 13, COPPA puts control in the hands of parents and specifies what websites are compelled to do to help protect childrens' privacy. We do not market specifically children 13 years of age or younger.
What about cookies?
- Know and retain a user's preferences for future sessions.
- Remember items put in your shopping cart.
- Collect aggregate data regarding page traffic in addition to site interactions as a way to provide enhanced site sessions. Furthermore, we may also use trusted 3rd party services to be able to track this information on our behalf.
- Track advertising campaigns.
In what way do we handle do not track indicators?
Our systems comply with any do not track messages. We don't track a visitor or store any cookies when a Do Not Track browser indicator is sent to us.